Keyham, Plymouth 

The Sisters arrived in Keyham, in the diocese of Plymouth, on the 30th December 1905. On the 14th February 2006 the Centenary Mass was celebrated by Bishop Christopher Budd, together with many Priests, Sisters, Teachers, Parishioners, Friends, Pupils- past and present. During those years the main ministry of the Sisters was in Education and Parish work in Holy Redeemer, Keyham and St. Joseph’s, Devonport. Since 2004 we are no longer involved in teaching in schools but our ministry still continues in the Cathedral Parish, which consists of three Churches and three Primary Schools. 
 
Keyham
Keyham