Pilgrimage to Banbury   On Saturday 30th May many Sisters gathered in Banbury. This event was to mark the celebration of the Year of Consecrated Life. Banbury is regarded as the "cradle" of the Congregation. Our Mission began here in 1847.  The day began with coffee in the Dupuis Centre followed by Mass in St. John's Church. 

A lovely buffet lunch was provided after Mass which we all enjoyed. 
After lunch the Sisters gathered outside the presbytery - this was the first house where Genevieve Dupuis (our Foundress) lived with a small community. 
 
 
 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. ACCEPT COOKIES MANAGE SETTINGS